Saturday, July 12, 2008

The worst pickup line in the world

I am insulted to the max. A man (that I would never ever be interested in, just to throw that out there-he was old) delivered this winner of a line to me tonight with some high hopes:

"You know that my daughter really loves Dolly Parton, and right now you remind me of her so much. Like, to a T."

I laughed but secretly dreamed of slapping him. That fuckin' sucks. I'm a fuckin' B cup, and my makeup never looks that bad. Obviously, feelings have been hurt! He then tried to hug me to cop a feel. What a sicko.

Also, if you're a dude and a girl is cool, she will not care what you do. In fact, I'm so sick of meeting guys who talk about their success like I care that I want to date a fuckin' mechanic or a plumber or an unemployed pot head. It's such BS. "I have three dot coms," "I'm a producer," blah blah blah. You're not entertaining me, that's for sure. I don't need to date a guy who works for celebrities or has a bunch of dot coms to be comfortable and successful. I'm self-sufficient. Talking about how much money you make or how important you are is such a good way to never get laid. But, it obviously works with some chicks, or they wouldn't keep doing it.

It would be such a dream to meet a guy who was like, "I don't want to talk about work, I just want to drink and smoke and hang out with you." If that ever happened, I might just reverse gender roles and propose to him.

I've gotta stop being so damn nice...

No comments: