Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Donald, where's yer troosers?

There are few things in life that I love more than animals and cute kids. This video, sent by my cousin, struck a special chord because my granddad taught us this song when we were about 7 or 8 (which looks to be about the age of the wee lad a singin'). Was this an appropriate song to teach children? No. It's about a rabble-rousing Scotsman who goes all over raising hell in his kilt without his breeks (underwear). Was granddad ever really appropriate? Never.

So now another youngster is singing this song in with cute dance moves and a great fit. This might be the cutest little scottish boy I have ever seen in my entire life...



Isn't he adorable? But think of this as ammunition that his mother will have to show his first girlfriend....


***a side note: When I was in Turkey, I met 2 Scots at the Irish pub. After a few pints, we all ended up singing this song like a bunch of old chums, and before we knew it, we were engaged in marching and stomping and all sorts of gaiety! It ended up being QUITE the night! Thank you Donald, for never ever wearing pants...

No comments: