Thursday, July 17, 2008

Officer, my girlfriend was sucking my dick, so I had to pull over.

Another great hook up story, as told by my friend Astrid about the fun times she had with her boyfriend Lucas (both work in a restaurant):

"Yesterday's exploits:

I worked a double, so between shifts, a guy named Chris and I walked next door to 2-dollar beer day at Fox & Hound. I have four. Lucas got there early enough before his shift to have three with us, and then had to start at 4. I didn't have to work till 530 so my last beer went in a to go cup at 5 and I sat on the Cello terrace in my Miley shades, drinking in uniform and reading Virgin Suicides.

Then I took Lucas into the freezer. You walk from the kitchen into the cooler, and then to the walk-in closet-sized freezer. This is where we usually make out. We've gotten caught making out a few times. But this time, oh this time, I'm four beers deep so I make him go balls deep in the deep freeze. yeah we did it in the freezer. Perhaps not overall a good idea for boys, but I didn't care and apparently he didn't either, because he definitely got off without a hitch. Apparently one of the Mexican dudes, Fredi, either saw us cleaning up the change that spilled from L's apron, or heard me through the freezer door, because he later told us "I know what you do. You wash your hands, that is dirty. If inspector came, we get shut down and Marvin [manager] lose his job."

So we worked, got off at like 845, drank six beers, three jello shots each at Fox. Then we start driving to R Place to see our band. On the way, I end up with a peen in my mouth somehow and as much reciprocation as he can do while driving (I usually wear skirts when we're out and he ends up with panties in his pocket). So we decide to just pull off the road and go do it. We find this really beautiful area beside a neighborhood street, but the houses are all way back off the road and there are trees and stuff. He takes out his blanket and we go to it. Only about two cars pass us, so whatever.

Then we see lights. And I know these are cop lights. So we just get real close and pull the blanket around us. Officer walks out...

Officer: Is your car okay?
Lucas: Yup... we just pulled over for a few minutes. [we are obviously naked and I have JBF hair- just been fucked]
O: How old are you, where do you live?
Astrid: I'm........... 25. I live here in town.
O: Where do you live?
L: Off Routt Road. [25 minutes away]
O: Well I got a call, someone thought you hit a tree.
A: Oh, no no no. We're fine.
L: Yeah... we just had to pull over for a few minutes. [he later tells me he felt proud of the restraint he showed by not saying 'my girlfriend was sucking my dick and I was so horny I had to pull over. Sir.']
O: Okay, well you should probably move along.

I think cop was jealous."

How exciting!!!!!

No comments: