Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fierce girls night out-Round One

I cannot give my undivided attention to a bald man with buckteeth named Weiner. I have inherent issues with this. I also have huge issues with the people in my class asking stupid questions. This is supposed to be a respectable university, and I feel like I’m surrounded by mongoloids. You should not be in a program to prepare you for a career in fine art and tangible investments without at least some understanding of lending practices, hedging, and the other things that people with high net worth do with their scrilla. I find it much more beneficial to use this time to write on my blog about my awesome weekend with girlfriends.

Lou Lou and Tew (the second Tocaya) came down from Boston to spend a weekend with me in the city. The first night, we got a late start on our bourbon drinking, so had to play some serious catch-up. We easily killed a bottle of Maker’s Mark and did a reasonable amount of damage to our box of white wine before we went to see a new friend of mine (the cute comic) perform at the Village Lantern.
We, of course, laughed our asses off, kept buying rounds of beers and stayed around to drink with our funny friend and his roommates. We did happen to sneak a water bottle full of bourbon into this bar, that we took pulls off of all night, and also mixed with some overpriced cokes (they cost more than our beers! See photo). While dancing at this bar, Tew managed to stumble/twirl about 15 feet across the dance floor, knocking over a high top bar table that was surrounded by several handsome foreign men whose beers she nearly killed all over them and everyone around. Imagine that!

Stumbling out of the bar, we walked to our pal’s apartment and drank beers until 5 AM. Tew was trashed and tired, and she kept falling asleep sitting upright. When we would holler at her, “Get your game up! Stop sleepin’ Tocaya!”

She would sorta open her drunk eyes, and utter, “Hey hey…I’m just tryin’ it out.” then closed her eyes to continue her sleeping upright. Cab took us home and we slept on top of each other in my crappy little apartment.

No comments: