Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No grass, no ass

Before I left, I was smoking, listening to some tunes and playing chess on my computer. In a word document, I decided to type some of my thoughts. Marijuana is bad for you, kids. I cut and paste them below for your reading pleasure:


David Bowie always fucks with me. Am I sitting in a tin can…far above the world? Planet earth is blue and there’s nothing I can do…

Rush Limbaugh said something intelligent the other day…and I can’t remember….wait. Something with George Carlin’s stand-up concerning environmentalism. They were in agreement on something that I also remember agreeing with…I just can’t peg what that thing was….jesus.

I ate a go-tart and it was magical.

I just got whooped in chess. My Big Bang Chess opponent just asked: ”Would you like your spanking with Habernero sauce?” There is something inherently wrong with that.


I have not enjoyed the grass for three days now. It's a weird feeling.

No comments: