Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Modest Mouse in town tomorrow and me gots no tickets!



Yet another summer concert tragedy: morgan without Modest Mouse tickets. What's worse...high school friends coming into town to see the show! My friends that I always rock out with.... they're getting scalper tickets, but I'm just not that brave. *Le sigh.* I can just see how this will play out... I'll meet up with them for drinks afterward and start drinking bourbon, then suddenly my life will transform itself into some weird type of nuclear fallout. Completely self-destructive and self-loathing...and all because I did not have my Modest Mouse ticket! No floating on for me...I have reached my capacity for teenage angst. gawd mum....

Tomorrow night, Modest Mouse, Bogart's, will be awesome, and I hate you if you have tix.

No comments: