Monday, June 9, 2008

Where's my dinner bitch?

Okay, so THIS is the Tom Green skit that has been in the back of my mind for some time now (which also prompted my discovery of those others, thanks to youtube). 4:45 is when the real laughter starts to kick in. I truly wish I had a garden, so in it I could showcase some elaborate statuary akin to the gifts that Tom presents to his parents.


You see, I live with a worthless bastard who has directed language similar to "Where's my dinner, bitch?" at me. He is moving out in 6 days, and I can't remember ever looking forward to one single event in life with this much fervor! I am getting ready to be the happiest girl in the world; or at least the happiest girl in the world who has drank her weight in maker's mark and miller high life. My emancipation is the stuff of which legends are made...

I will be so drunk that the only word I will be able to utter will be, "blackfin" or, um..."Bobby Mackey's" - yeah! that's more like it.

No comments: