Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Euro 2008 Semi-Finals


I'm gearing up to drink a substantial amount of beer tomorrow as I watch Germany take on Turkey in the European Football Semi-Finals. As I've spent substantial time in both countries, I know about their fan bases. Germany has got it, as far as I'm concerned.

The game will be aired live on ESPN at 2:30 PM Eastern time. Catch it if you can, it should be a good one!

(Thursday is the other semi-final match between Russia and Spain - neither of which I have vested interest- at 2:30 PM ET)

***Note on preference: just because I support Germany to go all the way does not mean that they are my favorite football team. I prefer the Scottish Premier League, and I am a Glasgow Rangers fan through and through!

Now I'm often to shitty Urban Active to burn the calories that I will consume tomorrow in beer....

No comments: