Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ron Jeremy at the Beer Cellar


Were you aware that Ron Jeremy heads-up a band that plays weekends at the Beer Cellar? Okay, not really but the likeness is so incredibly obvious that I had to snap these pics while I was there drinking with friends last week!



It was no surprise that many Jeremy-esque gentlemen were in attendance at this fine establishment. I quickly discovered this at my first encounter with this (these) bars. As soon as I walk onto the patio at Finns or whatever the hell that is in between Beer Cellar and Hooters, I go up to the bar to order a drink. At the bar, I feel the presence of someone over my right shoulder, and I actually heard them sniffing my neck. I look over to see a thick happy trail on a beer gut that is hanging out the bottom of a hawaiian print shirt. I quickly turned away without looking at his face. I wanted to avoid being repulsed. The rest of the night I felt like men older than my father were undressing me with their eyes, as they were -quite explicitly-looking my friend Holly and I up and down. yucky.

No comments: