Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Major Tom to Ground Control: Weed Babies



Tonight I have been laughing my ass off. You see, last saturday I bought a handful of miniature naked plastic babies. I had this brilliant idea to dump them all in my weed jar (see photo). For the past 45 minutes, I have been developing scenarios for their being in the weed. These stories have ranged from extreme sports scenarios to a deranged version of Gilgamesh. I have even dramatically released them into the jar individually to watch them tumble down the buds, while playing David Bowie's "Space Oddity" to create a bit of theatricality. Jesus Christ my stomach hurts from laughing.

And yes, it's just Maximus and I, and he doesn't seem to care very much about the weed babies.

1 comment:

E Roach said...

The best part was your argument with the sales guy that the black babies should cost the same as the white ones! EQUALITYYYY!