Friday, May 23, 2008

Den of Sin/Wisdom nostalgia



When I was president of my sorority, I got to live in a suite on the lower level that had it's own bathroom. My roommate, Flavia, and I - along with max- had some great times in this room with all of our other friends stopping by and hanging out. I had a long ass day today, so I came home and smoked a bowl and all of the sudden it came to me: There was a music video released by deathrow records in 1996 that I feel represents our time in that glorious room perfectly, and on so many levels.

Notice:
1. The world's best "West Sides"
2. the judge's moustache
3. Snoop's courtroom hairstyle.

1 comment:

sas685 said...

Now follow as we riiiiide
Motherfuck the rest, two of the best from the West side
And I can make you famous
Niggaz been dyin for years, so how could they blame us
I live in fear of a felony
I never stop bailin these, motherfuckin G's
If ya got it better flaunt it, another warrant
2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted

-good times indeed, old roomie..tupac and snoop knew how to throw down