Monday, May 19, 2008

Anthony Kiedis and the "Uh Oh" feeling



My friend and I both concurred that our first memory of attraction to the opposite sex involved fine-ass Anthony Kiedis. Yes, and specifically Anthony in the "Under the Bridge" video. I remember being in 4th or 5th grade and thinking, "Wow, he's a boy, and he's not gross. He's actually quite awesome and I might like to touch him. Or, more specifically, slap him, but that's hot. yeah, totally hot. A boy is hot. wow." It was truly a life-changing moment, and because of this, I deemed it important to post this blog entry.

So I re-visited some RHCP videos to determine AK in his prime (which is funny, considering he is now 45!). I have determined that AK was the sexiest when I saw him play on the Californication tour with the Foo Fighters my freshmen year of high school (99-00).

You can see that Anthony is the hottest in "Otherside". A close second is Anthony in "Can't Stop". You will probably need to change your panties after watching these. Now, "Under the Bridge" doesn't seem as awesome as I remember it, because I'm comparing it to him now. But, I can think back on his days of cocaine addiction...and what a great lay he would have been when he was young and jacked on uppers. I still have very nasty thoughts about this guy, and if I weren't so celibate, I would...

Yeah so maybe its the music that's so sexy...I mean, RHCP is, to me, very sexy music. But now I'm thinkin' what would my sex sound track have on it? Let's see...

It's gonna start with RHCP.... "Snow"
Muse "Starlight"
Bush "Glycerine"
Feist "I Feel it All"
Cranberries "Linger"
A Dandy Warhols song...
The Features "Contrast"
Local H "Hands on the Bible"
Peaches...for a while
then hmm....MIA "Galang"
Muse..."Supermassive..."
Queens of the Stonage "No One Knows"
then, I guess this hypothetical Mega Man who has lasted now for 11 + songs would probably be spent at this point. Wait, actually this is my imaginary scenario, so Mega Man (Anthony Kiedis) would actually keep going until I was tired, at which point we would not get up immediately and start watching ESPN, but instead smoke bowls, listen to John Denver, talk about how sexy I look naked and how awesome it is that I have a ferret named after a Roman gladiator. That is one sweet-ass soundtrack.

However, I have made the executive decision that I am going to be celibate for an indefinite period of time. It was pretty easy when I had a BF who never wanted to do it, so I don't think it's gonna be a challenge. I have some good strategies. However, if Anthony Kiedis does come along looking for "A young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra", I might just have to show him what it's all about. Just maybe. You know, if he's around anytime soon. 'Till then, I'll be listening to music that wants to be sexy, but just doesn't cut it: Prince....or the new My Morning Jacket album, same difference....

No comments: