Friday, April 18, 2008

Sexy Eve

I cannot go to sleep. Thoughts of the Sexy Party downtown tomorrow night are occupying my brain to full capacity. Like a child on Christmas Eve who tries to stay up for Santa, I cannot fall asleep due to my anticipation and sheer wonder regarding tomorrow night's adventures in store for us. This will be an absolutely wicked night - I know that I will be stupid enough to take Bourbon shots, I just see it coming. This will then lead to bad dancing. The bad dancing will likely result in random numbers in my phone book and apology calls delivered the morning after. Bad jokes, outside voice inside, Ky accent and shit-stirrin': these things will likely occur tomorrow evening. I will be in my element, and in rare form. Watch out. I am unstoppable. 2004 Morgan is coming back for one night only!

No comments: