Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Reasons to LOVE Bryan Fijakovich

Spiral Chaos is perhaps the best wrestling name ever. This was Bryan's name when he used to wrestle semi-pro.

BF loves eating lunch just as much as I do, and holds in high regard the art of a well-crafted sandwich.

BF hates doing school work just as much as I do, which leads to ...

BF spending as much (or perhaps more) time on YouTube than I do.

BF has a ferret.

BF gives great advice.

BF sends me text messages in French.

EVERY woman loves BF. Professors included.

BF studies Asian art. That is like Whoa cool.

BF manages to have copies of books he needs for his thesis sent to him, directly and for no charge, by the author personally.

BF just got a cool teaching job at a college in town, the name of which I cannot type in this blog, only sing in person. Ask me and I will sing it for you. He will be teaching the history of furniture. Enroll now.

BF is a ninja, and sides with the ninjas in ninjas vs. pirates.

BF also loves Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job.

BF is from Ohio, but as you can see, is not a boring d-bag.

BF has a big brain.

Okay, the big kicker: I just got a call from BF. Here is a sample of the beginning of our conversation-

Morgan: "Hey! What's up?"
Bryan: "Well, for the past 20 minutes I haven't thought about anything but us starting a metal satire band. You could like, sing and scream, we'd all talk in falsetto Brittish accents, and write songs about all kinds of stupid shit, like skulls."
Morgan: "Wow! yeah I'm in."
Bryan: "and our name could be Malevolent...from Hell. You could be the Queen of Kill, and I could introduce you as 'The most deadly piece in chess'. I really want to find a guitarist who can shred, so he can dress like and be known as Master Shredder."

This conversation kept on going, but your sake I'm not going to include it. I wouldn't want to ruin any surprises! Dates and venues will be posted soon!

No comments: