Sunday, April 20, 2008

Help! Shoe drama!

I suffered a major disappointment the other day. Joie and I went to the mall, and I had my heart set on these awesome orange pumps that I've wanted FOREVER. BCBGirls "Katchen 5" pumps in Tangerine. I covet them - I've only been dreaming for months of these shoes, and I've even planned outfits around them! BUT, nowhere in the Cincinnati area do they have my size: 9B. Take a peak at them - tell me if they are worth me being this upset.

I've been checking Ebay, and looked all over the web for my size but they just don't have it. Kinda depressing, eh? If you have any ideas, pass them along and I would be forever grateful!

2 comments:

E Roach said...

Balls~

Ann Rich used to use this site. I didn't look to see if your shoes are on here, but there are millions that are. It's also just good eye candy!! And most of the shoes are rated for like "runs a little small" and stuff.

Sexquire said...

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=295896&CategoryID=26481&LinkType=EverGreen#

are these reasonably similar enough?