Sunday, April 20, 2008

In Celebration of the Holy Day

April Twentieth in the year of our Lord Two-Thousand and Eight:
While I will probably not be fortunate enough to participate in such a rich cultural affair, I found this video made by a couple stoners that made me giggle.



I have more reading for class than I ever dreamed of doing, and I work from 5-10 tonight. There is a good band playing at the Mad Frog, but I will probably just come home, put on some fleece pajamas, drink a glass of wine, smoke a j and watch Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen. Right now, I am going to work out, read for class, shower then come home a bake a bangin' apple pie. Said apple pie will likely be consumed around 11:45 with vanilla bean ice cream. This is like my 420 birthday cake. Maximus will also be joining this celebration in all of his weasel glory.

No comments: