Sunday, July 12, 2009

at it again...not me this time

Had to share (with permission) an except from a friend's email:

quick catch-up: after a nutso front-row appearance at the Horsemen game last night, complete with clanging cowbells, we went to Saddly Ridge or Cadillac Ranch and Mandy and I made out to get free drinks. Then we went to Waffle House where I watched her puke and sleep in the booth, while I enjoyed a caeser with fucking chicken fingers on top for FREE. I even got to keep the bowl, because we got kicked out before I was finished. Then this morning I smoked a joint on my porch while listening to killer tunes and now I'm cleaning my apartment while watching that crazy Michael Jackson interview where he shows you around Neverland and stuff. Also: Kool-Aid squeezits are being consumed.

As you can see, we live the dream. Still.

Excellent work! Aren't nights like this a blast?!

No comments: