Wednesday, July 8, 2009

75 cent beers

I've got some posts to stick on here. Long overdue stuffs. Before I forget (as I often do), Mikey has once again supplied me with quotable material

(drunk text) "Thank you for being you. We will drink and smole til dawn well not til dawn but i git nothin but time."

That is the result of 75 cent drafts night at Average Joes. I am so excited to do some mad crazy SMOLING!

I'm heading there in a few minutes, even though it's late. I meant to go earlier, but I picked up my guitar for the first time in years (literally, since sophomore year of college or something like that) just to play chords and goof around. I forgot how fun it is to get high and play guitar! 4.5 hours later I realize it's time to go to the bar...

I assure you I have been very well-behaved lately. I started my own business and have been working on that 24/7, so I've cut down the ganja consumption and been pretty focused. Tonight, however, I stopped working at 5:30, like normal people, went to eat with girlfriends, then got high and played guitar pretty much all night. When was the last time you got high and played guitar? I think you should do it again sometime soon. You'll realize what you were missing!

No comments: