Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Street fight, broken bones, the usual.

I've officially neglected my blog, and I apologize. A LOT has happened - I'm probably not even going to have enough time to catch up, but I'll do my best. A few things:

This is a picture taken from inside of the car we were riding in around 4:30 AM a couple weeks ago in Louisville. The story is great and will be posted when I have more time to flesh it out. These goth chicks tried to start a street fight with me and two of my best girl friends. It obviously didn't happen, but the picture really captures the moment quite nicely.

This was taken the night before I broke my collar bone. Yes, after visiting 6 bars in a single evening, I was walking into the after party at my friend's place. (i.e. on my way to smoke some greens). On my way in, I drunkenly turned around and shouted, "LET'S SMOKE THIS BLUNT!!!" only to turn back around without looking and crack my shoulder on a rod iron fence. It hurt like a bitch!!!! Did I go to the ER immediately, like the MD the next day told me I should have? Of course not. I smoked that blunt!

In other news, I work at a jazz club and restaurant now until I resume classes. It's something to do, and I make some decent dollars. I'm drafting a complete entry to focus only on the fucktards with whom I work: Felons, crackheads, pregnant smokers, etc. Some real gems, let me tell ya...

No comments: