Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Features in Cincinnati Sept. 5

So one of my all-time favorite bands, The Features, are coming to Cincinnati September 5th. They are playing in Fountain Square at the Guinness Oyster Festival. Show starts at 8 pm.

I will certainly be there, very drunk, as I am at every Features show. This will be the 5th or 6th time I've seen them I think. Probably gonna have a KY preparty, for those brave enough...

Let's not forget the series of events surrounding the last Features concert:

I punched a guy in the face.
Got frisked and searched by the cops.
Barely escaped from the cops without going to jail for a number of things.
Slept with my best friend, and my boyfriend at the time's best friend.
Puked the next morning in TravelLodge parking lot.
Somehow lived to tell about it.

But I'm 100% definately going: The Features have a new album that will be released September 30. I've gotta go for the preview!

No comments: