Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Maximus!


THREE YEARS OLD TODAY!

I'm speechless...it doesn't seem like that long ago that Stella and I were smokin', driving around Danville KY talking about awesome funny pets and going to see them in local pet shops. Now she has her bunny PJ and I have my ferret Maximus.

I got Max from a pet shop (now out of business) called "Tanked!". He was $125 bucks, which at the time was the last of my Christmas money, but looking back on it the best $125 bucks I've ever spent. My life has been forever changed!

I'm getting ready to blow off a faculty meeting, smoke a bowl and throw tiny tennis balls around my condo, just to celebrate these three joyous years. Today will be a great day!

1 comment:

E Roach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!! Absolutely the best money spent ever. Can you believe they just let you BUY awesome entities like that? You can't just go buy chimps and people, but Max has as much personality.

And RIP Tanked!, the greatest name for a pet store ever.