Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fevrier et 20 chansons d'amour

Welcome February, month of valentines and such. Really, I just like the heart shaped doilies and the fact that there is so much pink scattered everywhere! It makes the world look like a happier place. However, the romantic in me (who enjoys putting together a soild playlist) compiled this list of luvy-duvy tunes for your listening pleasure during the month of February. I ranked them in order of my preference (one being my favorite) and included a link to the song when possible. Bises! xoxo



20. End of Fashion "She's Love"
19. Muse "Starlight"
18. The Cardigans "Lovefool"
17. Louise Attaque "Lea"
16. The Kooks "Do You Wanna"
15. The Features "The Idea of Growing Old"
14. Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong "The Nearness of You"
13. Yelle "Tu es beau"
12. Ella Fitzgerald "My Funny Valentine"
11. The Cranberries "You and Me"
10. Buddy Rich, Ella Fitzgerald, et al., "Tenderly"
9. Carla Bruni "Quelqu'un M'a Dit"
8. The Kooks "I Want You"
7. Muse "Endlessly"
6. John Denver "Follow Me"(very cool video of john denver singing on the johnny carson show!)
5. Carla Bruni "L'amoureuse"
4. The Kooks "Do You Love Me Still?"
3. The Beatles "Something"
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers "I Could Die For You"

AND my fav:

1. Daft Punk "Something About Us"

No comments: