Tuesday, January 6, 2009

aujourd'hui, j'ai tombee amoureux

Yes, 'tis true. Today a strapping young man stole my heart. He doesn't know it. He doesn't even know my last name I'm pretty sure, but hell that's arbitrary in the grand scheme of things.

In all seriousness, I did meet the CUTEST guy today! Like, the kind that you get excited to talk to again. One of those. He walked into the room to ask me a question and I looked up to see a very well-dressed, handsome guy right in front of my face. This is a big deal because where I am, there are NOT very many hotties. It's unusual, actually. At any rate, the deal breaker was his accent. When he spoke, I felt myself melting. This accent was exotic, but so familiar and quite comforting actually.

Perhaps this was because my mega-crush is French. Yes! (You are well aware of my love of the French culture and people by now, I'm sure) He wasn't JUST French, he was from ALSACE! Il m'interesse beaucoup! That's where I used to live! Oh the nostalgia!!!! I ate up every second of it - When he spoke to me, I don't think I looked away from him one time. Oh la la mon cheri!

Dammit I've fallen victim once again! I'll let you know how it goes (or doesn't go!): a la prochaine!

No comments: