Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Top 5 Vampires

So, today Juan posted a list of 5 people he would want on his side in a bar fight.

Antonio Banderas, The Clone Army, ME, The Barbarian Horde and Nick Pulos

Do you know what they call that? Yeah, those people!?

THE MOTHER FUCKING DREAM TEAM.

Hilarious! So I was bullshitting around smokin' and playing on facebook, and we had a very strange conversation which started out with the top 5 list and ended up with fat women and supernatural creatures (posted below). I think he might be a little scared of me now that he thinks I'm a VAMPIRE!!!! Read this crapola:

Juan
hahahahah. yeah, I've seen it before
hey, did you notice you made it to my top 5 list of today?
12:21amMorgane
what? you have top 5's?
12:22amJuan
Hahah, go to my profile and scroll down
12:22amMorgane
i don't see it
in what section?
12:24amJuan
Should be right under my On a Boat quiz results on my wall
12:25amMorgane
ha! hilarious! how did I not see that?! I saw you boat status
hahahahahahahahaha WHAT A SELECTION!
i'm laughing my ass off right now thinking of this scenerio
plus i'm high
12:26amJuan
hehhehehe. i needed a token female and I asked myself, if i am at a bar and get in toruble who of my female friends is most likely to be with me?
12:27amMorgane
oh, i'm just the token now, huh?
objectification if i've ever heard it
hahahahah
12:28amJuan
well, what can I say? tant pis
12:28amMorgane
psh
i'm eating a steak
hahahah
what are you doing?
12:29amJuan
Not eating a motherfucking steak, that's what I am doing
I'm trying to finish a paper for my frnech class so that i can go to bed and yield to erotic dreams
12:30amMorgane
aw that sucks you have to go to bed for that, I live an erotic dream
12:30amJuan
LOL
12:30amMorgane
it's called working 12 hour days and living alone with a weasel
smokin dope
12:31amJuan
Errrr....yeah, if that does it for you, then great.
Mine have a slightly different scenario.
12:32amMorgane
yeah it doesnt. i was for sure being saracastic
12:32amJuan
Ah, sarcasm
12:32amMorgane
i never have dreams anymore
what the fuck would freud say to that?
12:33amJuan
Morgan, you sound like a classics student!
12:33amMorgane
lol
i was, breifly
ooops
12:33amJuan
and you've been permanetly damaged
12:33amMorgane
for life. forever flawed and tainted
my reputation ruined
12:34amJuan
How did you do this to yourself?
12:34amMorgane
art habit
i guess
12:34amJuan
lol
12:35amMorgane
how did YOU do that to yourself??!!
12:36amJuan
hey, I haven't done anything. i still have dreams!
12:36amMorgane
what is the french paper about
12:36amJuan
That is an excellent question!
12:36amMorgane
hhahahah oh. that destroys my thesis
ha!
you are funny
12:36amJuan
i try
12:36amMorgane
sounds like me!
12:37amJuan
we were given a passage by rousseau and we have to come up with a 2 page reaction...
problem is, the passage is just a page long description of a woman
and not even a juicy one
12:38amMorgane
i read rousseau
fruit should be juicy. women should not
something is wrong with that picture
are you a vampire?
12:39amJuan
no, but I'd love to
12:40amMorgane
well i will bite you so you can live with me for eternity....
12:41amJuan
Wait, so you are a vampire?
12:41amMorgane
some say that is so.
12:42amJuan is offline.
12:43amMorgane
Juan is no longer online. The following was not sent:
fata morgana was my name...back in 972 BCE (send as a message)

No comments: