Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sometimes, little things just make your day!

Leaving at 6:30 AM and not getting home until 10PM is getting old. It's not work, just school. Damn thesis always hanging over my head. However, I got a random facebook message that pretty much made my day:

Subject: You're Absolutely Gorgeous

so, I was hanging out with some sigs the other day.
and your name came up.

I want you to know that your still a legend around here. I hope all is well at grad school and that you still love Kappa.

cheers

-bh


Unexpected! Takes me back to my old self, and makes me think of a time when I had even less responsibility than I have now! (Not like I have much now, but any is more than none!) College was the shit.

and the SIG HOUSE! the STIGMATA! jesus christ. maybe I'll post that story since it's holy week. we shall see...

No comments: