Monday, September 15, 2008

Sexy Summer of 2008

As the summer comes to a close, I reflect back on the past few months quite fondly. Baseball games, a toga party, frenchies, reading art books (i.e. lots of pictures), living in Manhattan, unemployment, a cool roommate, beer, ice cream, ganja, the iphone, a place to myself, cookouts, and laying by the pool. It's been a fuckin' sexy time! My last summer of freedom. I know that in the future, I will frequently reference "the sexy summer of '08" in conversation. However, I have found that the only sure way to capture the brand of sexy that was Summer '08 is through this Bill Wyman video from 1981:

I'm of course being sarcastic, but I did feel cool enough to lay in a tanning bed while wearing a blue leisure suit, if that gives you an idea of the kind of fun I had during Summer '08. It's been real. Let's keep it that way.

2 comments:

Sexquire said...

What about Snoop/311, a cop brawl in Newport, a busted collarbone, oyster fest, the toy box, and vests?! I would argue that the summer was a little TOO sexy... So sexy that it crossed the line into grotesque.

Sexquire said...

Oh and a cadbury chihuahua egg.