Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reasons Sunday is Awesome:

1. No class

2. NFL

3. New episodes of Adult Swim cartoons

4. Napping

My Sundays are so ordinary that they've become extraordinary! I lay around in my underwear, smoking pot and betting on football games. I usually do some pretty serious cooking after a pretty serious day of watching football, and then I get really full and nap. After my nap, I smoke again before watching the Sunday night cartoon line-up on Adult Swim. Often, my evening will end with a scrumptious milk shake from UDF.

In football today, the Bengals put up a hell of a fight even though they lost to the Giants in overtime. I didn't suffer the heartbreak that I've endured thus far in the season. The Giants did win the Super Bowl, after all. I was of course a bit disappointed that the Bengals lost, but did not suffer the devastation I have felt after Bengal losses in the past. Currently, I'm cheering on the Eagles. If the Steelers lose to the Eagles it will make my day! Go Philadelphia!

No comments: