Saturday, August 15, 2009

naughty girl!

I have about a trillion things to post, and as you can see I've been slacking. I just got back from Louisville, after spending time with three of my very best girlfriends. Playing in the Louisville Corporate Dodgeball tournement this morning, we made it to the third round, then got beat by a team who had no offense and a bunch of obese women. My competitive side came out, I did some yelling, and ended up with an ankle sprain. But many sweet moves went down, too. Well worth the sprain, in my book.

However, I'm getting ready to go to the gay bar to celebrate my friend's birthday, and I know I will have to dance my ass off. Even if I have a grapefruit for an ankle. I'm beat, so I've got to find some way to reenergize before this night begins...then find another way to wake up and be at an antique show at 7 AM...

thank god for adderall.

2 comments:

Caio Fern said...

always good to come to your blog again and spent a time reading you .

sas685 said...

dude it's been a while since you last posted--what up, g?