Monday, March 30, 2009

prayers please

So tomorrow I take my comps...the exams I have to pass to get a damn graduate degree. Considering I don't study, the past couple days have been rough. I may have completely fucked myself. Wanna know why? Yeah it's a little thing they call State-Dependent Learning.

Five days ago, I stopped smoking my buddy MJ. I can tell a decent difference in my short-term memory, however, this decision could have been a pretty bad one. The first time around that I learned this content, I am almost 100 % sure that all of the material I learned was dumped into my brain, along with significant amounts of tee-H-see. Since I just stopped smoking, I'm afraid I'll have problems referencing information.

I had to think about this for a while today, and discovered that this is the first cessation in my routine since last summer when I went all of like, ten days. I want this test to be over!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I KNOW you will be brilliant and ace those comps!