Friday, October 17, 2008

Kentucky is a special place with special people

Sifting through my favorite hyper-intellectual marijuana legalization blogs, I found a unique post from a fellow Kentuckian. This was discovered amidst a structured, well-reasoned and persuasive discussion board arguing for the decriminalization of bud. His post name is "Crazy Fat Guy" and he is from Cave City, KY:

Legalize it? Hell I thought it was. You mean people actually get locked up for smokin skunk?
I'll be damned!!! Argggg!!!! That pisses me off.
Here you got all those clankity assed robots and clowns running around town but they go after the innocent ones smoking a bowl or two. What about those crazy Chinese guys making defective peter pumps? You don't see them getting their doors knocked down. What a fricking travesty!!
bahahahahahahahahahaha! Leperchauns are kool.


Now that's unbridled spirit. No wonder we Kentuckians can't legally smoke dope in the Bluegrass state...

No comments: