Monday, March 3, 2008

Fucktards on Spring Break

Like many college freshmen, I chose to venture to Panama City Beach for my first "real" spring break.  By 'real' I mean tacky, belligerent and shameful.  I'm actually quite embarrassed that I subjected myself to that type of behavior:  For instance, each morning I ate beereal for breakfast.  What, might you ask, is beereal?  It's cereal, but made with beer instead of milk.  Yummy, huh?!  The beer was also natty light, which is even more enticing to the taste buds.  It was usually Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but sometimes it was Cheerios, in which case it was referred to as Beerios.  Other common occurances, in which I may or may not have been directly involved, but at least witnessed:

a 40 year old woman selling weed and bonging beers, with a picture of a Butterfinger candy bar tattooed on her left boob.

topless keg stands

a keg manager

Someone digging a hole in the sand on the beach, only to puke into and cover back up with sand

a banana eating contest that involved inflatable furniture 

waking up in a shopping cart, as you are being pushed away through a parking lot by total strangers

4 to a bed

SO MANY cheesedick guys that I still puke a little bit in my mouth when I think of all the "bros" there.  This video incapsulates the type of guy to which I am referring.  

While I will probably never in my life go to PCB again, I am going on Spring Break elsewhere this year, and the probability of beereal consumption, I have to honestly say, is slightly higher than usual given the circumstances.  So, I may have some worthy Spring Break stories in the works to post, and I always love hearing other people's skanky stories, so please share if you've got one!


No comments: