Sunday, June 21, 2009

Don't laugh during sex: my most recent sexploit

Guess who got laid for the first time in months?!?! It was awkward, only because I'm an effing drunk idiot sometimes. My sober mentality doesn't really contribute to any sort of romantic success, either. I laughed during sex, which automatically offends/confuses your partner.

I went out in a skirt, and my inner-voice asked me as I was getting ready, "Should you shave your legs? Could you wear cuter panties?" and I might as well have replied, "No and fuck off," because my legs felt like sandpaper and my panties had purple peace signs and smily faces all over them. I can't even identify any reason for owning these undies, nor can I remember obtaining them. They were in my clean drawer and I put them on. Beyond that who knows.

A specific memory of mine went something like, "You haven't done anything hot with a guy in a long time. There's not even a prospect in sight. Just hurry up and get ready so you can get drunk at this baseball game." And get drunk I did. Drunk enough to sleep with a classmate several hours later. A hot class mate.

So the guy: another art geek, but a cute one. When clothes start peeling off, I definitely noticed that he's got pretty killer abs, and to top it off, he has a big dick. This is when I started to think about things that made me laugh during sex.

Nothing at all had to do with him. He's pretty seriously attractive, in many ways. I was actually cracking up at myself, what a joker I am. It's like the sex fairy set me up or something. I'm getting naked with a cute, ripped guy who has a big dick, and what do I have to offer? Sandpaper legs and a pussy covered in peace signs and smilies?!?! I was just pretty embarrassed, and what else do ya do when you are completely aware that you don't have it together?

It was like going to your first corporate meeting as a board member, and in lieu of a leather-bound folio you show up with a lisa frank trapper keeper. What a joke.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

LOL LOL LOL
I LOVE YOU, MORGS!!!